The Bridge, by David Newbatt Courtesy of Wynstones Press
In this issue:
- The Dead Are With Us:This lecture is a wonderful preparation for our November 2 All Souls observance.
- Save the Dates:(on p. 2 this month) These are branch sponsored events only. For more see the Calendar.
- October 8 – Kaspar Hauser with Glen Williamson
- October 9 – Kaspar Hauser conversation
- November 2 – All Souls Observance
– Ripe Seeds Falling
– We Have Been Here Before
- Opportunity to Explore the Story of Kaspar Hauser, Conversation and Potluck
- Calendar of the Soul, A transposition by Stefan Schwabe, recast in cadence and tenor into our current English, to bring to our appreciation their strength and spirituality in terms of today’s thinking, feeling and will.
- More Reflections on Zvi Svir’s Painting Workshops and Talks
- Transforming Evil in Everyday Life In Portland; Julian Robert’s Visit
- Newsletter Contacts and List of Members
- Portland Branch Calendar and listing of ongoing activities and study groups
- Sponsors Page: Thanks to our sponsors for supporting our work! Please support them in return.
- Kaspar Hauser with Glen Williamson, October 8
- Valerie Miles at the Art Hall, Opening Reception October 27
- All Souls Observance, November 2
General comments and questions, (or email [email protected]) Submit an event for the calendar | Submit an article to the newsletter